Monday, January 28, 2008

Googling



I've been a huge Google fan since its humble starts as the world's simplest (looking) search engine. My appreciation has continued to grow as they've developed, or acquired, new products and services. Meanwhile, my enthusiasm for apple has faltered. I wanted to take this moment to do a shout out to the google products I love the most. Google Calendar - a must use for any family, ward, or small organization. Google Reader, the best and newest way to keep up with all of your online reading. Google analytics - a sweet freebie to track web stats. Google ads - one of the few cost-per-click advertising options out there. Google Info - a free 411 type service from your phone. Gmail - the best web mail program out there that also offers free i-map connection. And of course, google's blogger. Thanks google.

This message was sent using PIX-FLIX Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

No comments: